The best of last week: social measurement, marketing update, news and more.Posted by admin on May 16, 2011 in Best of, Facebook, Online-Marketing | 0 comments
Here is what I found cool about news and stories from social media world. This will be a regular post and hope you all will enjoy!
- It’s all about…Twitter. Cannot sleep? Having a long, boring day and too much coffee cups behind? Is twitter any interesting for you? If “yes” is THE answer, here is the awesome guide how to enter (or re-enter) the world of twitter. Great not only for beginners! Source: Copyblogger’s Ultimate Twitter Guide
- No surprise that SEOmoz made it to the best list. I love SEOmoz and am not afraid to say it! This time, I got again a closer look on Rand’s presentation Social Marketing for SEO & Links . And honestly, Social (as well as other online marketing disciplines) will never be successful alone. It’s strength is, that it is an overarching discipline. And exactly Social & Search is my favourite combination. Check out Rand Fishkin’s awesome presentation that shows it all.
- I know, this one is not from last week, but I am coming back to it cause I had to read it again. Last week. OK, relevancy check done and now the description: This not-to-be-missed article with a video from Jeff Jarvis gives an excellent view on News, social News, thinking Local and in general, the way to survive and the business model around. In the end we do all of this to get a return. Including the video full, but really full with exciting info. Here you go, Reality check for News.
- Hubspot’s webinars. One about social media measurement was introduced recently and again, I came back to it again and found it very valuable. It’s an open discussion with smart people that not only talk about social media, but have succesful experience behind (and more awesomeness to come!). Here is what Andy Beal, Amber Naslund, Maggie Georgieva from Hubspot and Jason Keith from SocialFresh had to say about social media measurement in a webinar. Worth it!
- Number five goes to… Facebook’s update of marketing best practices. Because it’s a great view of possibilities businesses have on Facebook. In the end, Facebook wants businesses to be succesful there, that’s what brings them money in the end.
Do you have other great articles about social web? Bring it on and let’s exchange!